Sunday 12 April 2015

Advanced control

Shirt: Sheinside
Skirt: ASOS (Similar here)

Shoes: Superga
Clutch: New Look (Similar here)
Necklace: Topshop (Similar here) | Ring: And Mary | Bracelet: Agnes B (Similar here)
Sunglasses: Aldo (Similar here) | Earrings: Gift from Cyn from the V&A (Similar here)
I really enjoy reviewing things I use and sharing it with you guys because it makes me feel like I'm doing y'all a service (and good service is totally important don't you think?) and because then I make the stuff that I like a little bit more popular. This next thing I'm going to share with you is near and dear to my heart, because I literally apply it somewhere close to my heart. And also because without it, I might have those unsightly underarm sweat patches. You know, the ones that seem to appear mostly when you're giving the most important presentation of your life, and you have to lift your arm to point out something and for some reason you're in a kinda fitted blue cotton top and the colour around your pits is now a darker blue and everyone is giggling and it's like a nightmare you just can't wake up from.

INTRODUCING MITCHUM ANTI-PERSPIRANT AND DEODORANT!!!

Such control.
I use the roll on in the powder fresh scent (I'm trying Waterlily soon as you can see from the picture above) which I found in Boots when I was in London and it's really affordable so I decided I'd give it a try and I will be honest, this gave me some mad advanced control of my armpit perspiration. Seriously, this shizz makes your sweat glands just say ciao for now until you wash it off. It's got some insane staying power and I don't know whether that means I'm going to get armpit cancer but hey, at least I don't smell. I think this is a total service for Singaporean people because it's the tropics and it is motherfreaking hot outside.
Hey Mitchum, I've got a rebrand suggestion, let's talk.
I think the only down side is that if you apply too much, it can form a whitish layer on your pits that makes it look like you've got mad armpit dandruff or are possibly becoming dessicated from the armpits out. Be warned. But there is honestly no down side to smelling powder fresh (or like a waterlily - to be confirmed)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!