Tuesday 7 April 2015

Future me

Dress: Far East Plaza (Similar here and here)
Shoes: Missoni
I salute you!
Bag: Aldo (Similar here)
Necklace: Twentyeight Lane (Similar here) | Ring: Mango (Similar here)
In the future, when our cars are all hovercrafts and we travel overseas via teleportation tubes, I think that this get up will totally be our uniform. And that includes the guys. Because by then, we would have broken down all gender stereotypes and look it's just way more cooling so why not right?

Is there a point to this? No. Probably not. But am I gonna continue writing anyway? HELL YEAH. Until I get bored maybe. Then I'll go watch binge watch Parks and Rec so I can get it out of the way before Game of Thrones starts. Because once that happens, I'm basically in a GoT cave of delusion and I'm all dragons and potions and WINTERISCOMING and nothing else exists.

But seriously, how excited are you for GoT? It's making me quiver with excitement and you know, when people are quivering, it's generally a good thing.

Thanks for reading my utter garbage. And sorry. But not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!