Monday 22 December 2014

Pitstop

Top: Dressabelle (Similar here)
Skirt: Love (Similar here)

Bag: FCUK (Similar here)

Shoes: Rebecca Sanver (Similar-ish here)

ARMPIT ALERT!

Ring: Gift (Similar here)
I've been a bit of a space cadet lately. I had these pictures saved in a draft format since last week and I forgot to post them. When the boo was taking the daily photos, I told him to take a close up of the floral appliques, but then I had a little bit of a conundrum. You see, that day, my friend started talking about how moisturising is very important in the battle against aging (SPOILER: We will lose the war) because it will delay the spread of wrinkles and that includes the wrinkles in the armpits. This obviously left me quite aghast as I have never ever even thought about those wrinkles and this floral applique photo is the basic introduction course to my armpit wrinkles. 

I mean, seriously, I'm already having to think about the usual indicators of age - crows feets, saggy neck, pruned hands, veiny feet, and NOW I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MY ARMPITS???? My god. I could not believe that moisturising the pits was a thing so I sent a picture of my unmoisturised armpit to my friend, who then sent a picture of hers back. Lo and behold, her arms did not have the unsavoury pit lines that mine have. In case you're squeamish about weird things like random fleshy body areas, skip the rest of this post...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Freaking PITiftul camel toe arm pit!!
So moisture. Much wow.
Thanks for reading. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!