Tuesday 30 December 2014

Happy almost New Year!

Dress: Elie Tahari (Similar here)
Shoes: New Look (Similar here)
Earrings: Gift from Angie from Accessorize
Bag: H&M (Similar here)
Top: ASOS (Similar here) | Skirt: J. Crew (Similar here)
Sunglasses: Aldo (Similar here) | Earrings: Vintage (Similar here) | Brooch: Vintage (Similar here)
Star ring: Gift from Mellie from Twentyeight Lane | Square ring: Vintage (Similar here)

Bangles: ASOS (Similar here) | Shoes: Kurt Geiger (Similar here)
Clutch: New Look (Similar here)
2014 is drawing to a close which means I'm basically denying that I'm getting a year older by getting a wee bit tipsy and raining down fury on all who dare mention my age. It also means that I do a little bit of quiet reflection and give thanks for all the great shizz in my life.

So my Christmas loot was pretty awesome this year - I got quite a few accessories, such as chunky rings and statement earrings (like the ones pictured above), among other things. It's really awesome to have friends who just get my style and help me grow my costume jewellery collection. As my TF4L (True Friend for Life) said, 'I saw some really crazy jewellery, the kind I don't think I like, so I figured you'd love them.' I love it when my friends just get it, you know?

So a big shout out to the awesome people who gave me awesome gifts, to those who gave me not so awesome gifts, and to those who didn't give me any gifts, because truth be told, your presence in my life is gift enough.  

Thanks for reading! Merry Christmas and a happiest hippiest hoppiest New Year to you and all your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!