Monday 22 December 2014

Because CHRISTMAS!

Shirt: J. Crew (Similar here)
Skirt: Bysi (Similar here)

SHING SHING!
Sunglasses: Karen Walker

Ring: North Bridge (Similar here) | Bag: Gracious Aires (Similar here)
Earrings: V&A Museum (Similar here)
Shoes: Pedro (Similar here)
I love the holiday season because it gives me the perfect excuse to indulge my inner magpie and adorn myself in all things shiny. Today, my colleague looked at my skirt and said, 'wow, shiny.' to which I responded, 'CHRISTMAS!!!' and he nodded sagely.

There are a few places where "because CHRISTMAS" would work I think.

1. When you've just consumed your third piece of pie in a row and you want to help yourself to a fourth.
2. When you spend a whole day lying in bed watching movies and snacking on chips.
3. When you burst into tears in a store after trying on a pile of clothes only to find that they all don't fit.
4. When you forget to send in assignments or pay your bills.
5. When you have a wrapping induced mania and you're covered in duct tape and ribbons.

You guys, I am SO going to go full because CHRISTMAS. I can't wait!!! Thanks for reading!

A special shout out to my brother from another mother Michael the mickey poo who came to Singapore to be the official photographer of sir nacho xiaocho hui-pan and who took those pictures. Your model is GORGEOUS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!