Monday 22 September 2014

Zzzzzz

Dress: Smooch the Label
Check out my patchy arms (I had a spray tan which is fading rather pathetically)
Bag: Hong Kong (Similar here) | Ring: Charlotte (Similar-ish here) | Earrings: Vintage hand me downs (Similar here)
Pretty detailing on the back (talking about the dress, not my bodaaaay)
Woooooo boob shot!
Shoes: Beverly Feldman (Similar here)
Howdy, I've got to keep it short today because jetlag is basically kicking my butt and I can barely keep my eyes open, let alone think straight and basically words are all becoming ahfesoifhsncieuyuadhahdasnmliyvfufewnfioyafhasifjnjeyrewiuopin so yeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Instead, admire this pretty white eyelet dress that is just so lovely, I wore a camisole inside because I didn't want to appear too naked but it looks nice even without. The detail is just dahfnadiufhdaiuogfnbdtsakghfouiasgfiasnfkjcvasniugvhsdbgflaiodush. Whooops fell asleep there.

Thanks for reading even though there wasn't much to read. Goodbye and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!