Monday 8 September 2014

Not-a-post post

Real talk time: There won't be any OOTD today because of the following reasons:
  • I feel like a bloaty PMS-ey hot mess 
  • Zits - Have you watched the movie 300? That is the movie equivalent of my face. SPAAAARRRTTTAAAAA!!!
  • I look like a used tissue because I spent my weekend packing/preparing for my New York trip so I was too exhausted to put any effort in dressing up today
  • I wanted to spend the extra few minutes cuddling with my dog instead of taking pictures because he is SO CUTE and I'm going to miss him when I'm away.
But I still wanted to post something to say hi since I know you guys are reading (thanks friends!), because I have verbal diarrhea (not as gross as real diarrhea phew!) and because it's fun to talk things out when I'm cranky (let's hold hands and talk about our emotions).

Thanks for reading and being so cool with the non-post post. Here's a picture of me to thank you for your patience and understanding.

ROOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!