Wednesday 3 September 2014

Hiss

"Excuse me, why are you not petting me?'
"Hello? I am down here!"
Dress: The Dress Loft (Similar here)
Bag: Prada (Similar here) | Shoes: London Rebel (Similar here and here)
Earrings: vintage hand me downs (Similar here) | Ring: Lovisa (Similar here)
According to Wikipedia, "Snakes are elongated, legless, carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes that can be distinguished from legless lizards by their lack of eyelids and external ears". All of that sounds pretty damn gross but personally, I'm a fan of snakes, unless they're crawling up my toilet waiting to bite me in the nethers or waiting behind a bush to poison my face off.

Snakeskin feels so smooth and snakes move with such unexpected speed and grace. Plus, they are totally badass villain symbols.  He-who-must-not-be-named knows what I'm talking 'bout.
Hey girl, wanna pet my snake? ;) | Pic courtesy of Wikia
And don't forget the sizzlesizzlesteam factor that dancing with a snake can bring.
Hey y'all | Pic courtesy of iVillage
Just like Britney right? I even have backup dancers.
I think my company frowns upon employees bringing live (or dead) animals to the office so I opted for a snakeskin print outfit instead. These are the sacrifices of the modern office lady.

Thanks for reading, sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!