Thursday 31 May 2018

Oh hey stranger

Hiiiii! 
So as you know, I got a new job and it's been incredibly challenging and busy so I haven't been blogging. Well life has taken all kinds of twists and turns and I'll be honest, I'm not in the best of places right now, but I realised that I really missed writing nonsense and spewing it out into the universe so I decided it was time to get back in here. 

Life. Is. Hard. 

But it is first-world-problem-hard so it's probably not so bad. 

How do I remain positive in the face of adversity? ... No I'm asking. Really. Someone tell me. 

But ok, let's see... How do I cope when the sadness monster crawls out from under the bed? Aside from crying a lot, which really isn't unusual since I'm weak sauce...

1. Bathe - Cleanliness is next to godliness. Washing away the grime helps the soul. 
2. Read - Nic lent me a bunch of self-help books which I really should read at a quicker pace (I've never been one for self-help so it's a bit zzzzzzz to get through!) 
3. Shop - I've been buying a lot of toiletries lately, maybe because of point 1. 
4. Dance - I sometimes pretend to be a ballerina in the privacy of my own room. It usually involves some ankle spraining. Worth it. 
5. Face stuffage - OMNOMNOMNOMNOM! 

How do you cope with the blues? 

Thanks for reading, ciao till another year or something. 

2 comments:

Talk to me!