Wednesday 27 April 2016

*Grumble grumble grumble*





Top: Borrowed from Mousie (Similar here) | Skirt: Forever 21 (Similar here)
Flats: Vincci (Similar here) | Bag: OG (Similar here)

So I've been an epic crankypants lately, maybe more so than my normal self. I think it's because of consistent and repeated experiences with other people that makes me feel... UGH. I'm turning into such a grumpy old woman. I think I might end up being one of those super intense people who take videos nonstop so they can shame others on Stomp or something. 

Anyway, in case you're ever concerned that you're gonna bump into me and I might spit flames at you, or if you're just curious as to what constitutes acting like a giant douche turd on crack, no worries, here's a helpful chart for you:

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you guys and all your mates are totally awesome because only awesome people are associated with this blog - yup, all three of us. 

Hope you don't come across any butt monkeys any time soon, but I guess if you do, just be cool (unlike me). Who knows, maybe I'm the butt monkey for judging people...

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!