Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


 















A huge thank you for Samson (insta: @7braidstrong, web: www.7braidstrong.com) for the Christmas themed photos! It is always a delight to be photographed by you.

Hello! I can't believe the year has flown by and it's Christmas again! I'd like to wish you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas! It's likely going to be my last post for 2016 so it's time to give a little thanks...

I'd like to give a shout out to my friends and family - thanks for putting up with my weirdness and grumpiness. I know I can be challenging with my bossy nature and intense need for order, so it's not easy dealing with me but I hope it brings you some consolation knowing that I couldn't have gotten through 2016 without you and you make my world brighter by being in it. 

To my enemies, a pox on you! I'm kidding. If I've offended anyone this year, sorry!! I hope we will mend whatever's broken, hug it out and become routine fist-bumpers. 

To the strangers, what are ya waiting for? Let's be friends!

Anyway, I'm off to stuff my face with more turkey so I'll sign off here. I hope you enjoy your holiday season with your loved ones and look to 2017 with anticipation because I have a feeling it's gonna be a good one.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!