Wednesday 13 January 2016

Strong

Grandfather's road






Dress: Can't recall (Similar here) | Stockings: Propeds | Necklace: Twentyeight Lane (Similar here) | Shoes Asos (Similar here

So I had a spontaneous photoshoot with my friend Samson, a freelance photographer and designer, and I gotta say, the photos are awesome! The photos above (and more that I didn't show) were taken by Samson in the span of 30 minutes and I'm impressed with how chill and fun it was to shoot these even though I was bloody sweating buckets. Mad props to him as I don't look sweaty, plus he's made me look so much cooler than I actually am and I look like a freaking angel because of the way the sun hits me. I love it big time.

Samson does a whole range of photography and you can check out his work at his website 7braidstrong.com or follow his 7braidstrong insta account. Follow him and hire him to photograph your events. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!