Monday 5 October 2015

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!





T-shirt: Romwe | Skirt: Tracyeinny (Similar here) | Shoes: Asos (Similar here)
Clutch: Gift from Cyn (Same here) | Ring: Gift from Cyn (Similar here) | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Hello! Sorry for the hiatus! I was super busy with work and then I flew off to Italy for a short one and a half week vacation. I'm just back and wanted to say hello and thanks for reading if you have been... If you haven't, then you should. Because I think I'm hilarious. No? :(

Anyway, a post or two about Italy/Munich will soon follow as it was such a beautiful trip filled with non-hazy air, shimmering snow-capped mountains, love, a variety of alcohol, sumptuous food and tons of cute animals!

Ciao for now and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!