Friday 31 October 2014

Happy

Shirt: Tory Burch (Similar-ish here)
Pants: Miss Candy (Similar here)
Ring: Twentyeight Lane
Bag: New Look (Similar here)
Shoes: Kate Spade (Similar-ish here)
My colleague met me in the lift and exclaimed that I seemed very 'bright and cheerful' today and it's definitely true because:
  • It's Friday which means the weekend is here! PARTY TIME (aka afternoon naps).
  • My company's Dinner & Dance is tonight and while D&Ds sometimes can be lame, my company's very spirited so it's actually pretty fun and they give out prizes. Crossing my fingers that I'll win an iPad Mini. 
  • I get to dress up - the theme is 'all things magical' and my table mates and I are going as jellyfish... Magical jellyfish... I love costumes so this is basically my Christmas. 
  • It's Halloween so that means CANDY (also basically my Christmas, but Christmas is also my Christmas. Basically I do a lot of celebrating year round.)
  • Today marks a very special day too... It's the Nacho-versary! It's been a year since Nacho joined my strange clan and it's been pretty awesome. I never knew I could love a furry little weirdo as much as I do.
Thanks for reading, I hope you have a wonderful Nachoversary weekend and by the powers vested in me as the future President of the Universe, I declare this weekend an international public holiday. Go forth and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!